Here is a picture of the front of my new house.
I have a ton of projects in the works. I have already replaced the 2 heating elements in the hot water heater, installed a new garbage disposal, hung about 14 blinds and installed the washer and dryer. The first project I could actually take pictures of took place tonight. I replaced the faucet in the kitchen. Here are the before and after shots.
5 comments:
Looks great!! I love how the first is all drab and boring and then in the last you even have the Ajax sitting there ready to go! You'll LOVE that faucet - ours is similar and I love it! See you SOON - EEEEK!!! Love you! P.S. - Sadie was "talking" to you on the phone yesterday. She said you were sick. ;)
I love it! So cute!!
Danny would be so proud of you!!! I've been married to a plumber for 40+ years and I couldn't change a faucet. Good job.
everything is going to look GREAT!Mom and I are REALLY proud of you. I wouldn't even try to change a water heater element.
You probably made look E A S Y. Keep up the good work. We are ready for more pics. love you. dad
It looks great Marisa. Everything looks like it is coming along well. Just pace yourself, there is always another project on the horizon as soon as you finish one thing, you will find 10 others... just take your time and don't burn yourself out.
Post a Comment